& accepted papers:
- Iterated local cohomology and Lyubeznik
numbers for determinantal rings (with C. Raicu), arXiv:1805.08895,
Algebra & Number Theory, accepted (33 pages).
- Algebraic analysis on rotation data (with M. F.
Adamer, A.-L. Sattelberger, B. Sturmfels),
arXiv:1912.00396, Algebraic Statistics, accepted (21 pages).
- Equivariant D-modules on alternating senary 3-tensors
(with M. Perlman), arXiv:1809.08955,
Nagoya Mathematical Journal, accepted
- On categories of equivariant D-modules (with U.
Advances in Mathematics 351: 429-478 (2019).
of Bernstein-Sato polynomials and
Groups (2019), DOI: 10.1007/S00031-019-09526-7 (31
- Free resolutions of orbit closures of
Dynkin quivers (with J. Weyman), Transactions
of the American Mathematical Society 372: 2715-2734 (2019).
- Equivariant D-modules on binary cubic forms
(with C. Raicu and J. Weyman), Communications
in Algebra 47: 2457-2487 (issue in honor of G. Lyubeznik)
- Singularities of zero sets of
semi-invariants for quivers, arXiv:1509.04170,
Journal of Commutative Algebra, accepted (19 pages).
- The b-functions
of semi-invariants of quivers, Journal
of Algebra 482:
- Bernstein-Sato polynomials for maximal
minors and sub-maximal Pfaffians (with C. Raicu, U. Walther and J.
in Mathematics 307:
- Minimal free resolutions of ideals of minors
associated to pairs of matrices,
arXiv 2001.08709, submitted (13 pages).
- Local cohomology on a subexceptional series of
representations (with J. Weyman),
arXiv:1910.13820, submitted (19 pages).
- Representation varieties of algebras with nodes (with
R. Kinser), arXiv:1810.10997,
submitted (19 pages).
De Rham cohomology of local cohomology groups with determinantal
support (with C.
- Equivariant perverse sheaves on toric varieties (with
U. Walther), in progress.
Holonomic functions on prehomogeneous vector spaces, in progress.
Characters of equivariant D-modules on affine spherical varieties, in
Localization at linear free divisors and D-modules (with C. Sevenheck),