& accepted papers:
- Minimal free resolutions of ideals of minors
associated to pairs of matrices,
arXiv 2001.08709, Proceedings of the American Mathematical
Society, accepted (15 pages).
- Iterated local cohomology and Lyubeznik
numbers for determinantal rings (with C. Raicu), Algebra & Number
Theory 14: 2533-2569 (2020).
analysis on rotation data (with M. F. Adamer, A.-L. Sattelberger, B.
Sturmfels), Algebraic Statistics
11: 189–211 (2020).
D-modules on alternating senary 3-tensors
(with M. Perlman), arXiv:1809.08955,
Nagoya Mathematical Journal, accepted
- On categories of equivariant D-modules (with U.
Advances in Mathematics 351: 429-478 (2019).
of Bernstein-Sato polynomials and
Groups 25: 577-607 (2020).
- Free resolutions of orbit closures of
Dynkin quivers (with J. Weyman), Transactions
of the American Mathematical Society 372: 2715-2734 (2019).
- Equivariant D-modules on binary cubic forms
(with C. Raicu and J. Weyman), Communications
in Algebra 47: 2457-2487 (issue in honor of G. Lyubeznik)
- Singularities of zero sets of
semi-invariants for quivers, arXiv:1509.04170,
Journal of Commutative Algebra, accepted (19 pages).
- The b-functions
of semi-invariants of quivers, Journal
of Algebra 482:
- Bernstein-Sato polynomials for maximal
minors and sub-maximal Pfaffians (with C. Raicu, U. Walther and J.
in Mathematics 307:
- Holonomic functions and prehomogeneous spaces, arXiv:2102.00766,
submitted (35 pages).
- On the collapsing of homogeneous bundles in arbitrary
arXiv:2008.08270, submitted (20 pages).
- Local cohomology on a subexceptional series of
representations (with J. Weyman),
arXiv:1910.13820, submitted (21 pages).
- Representation varieties of algebras with nodes (with
R. Kinser), arXiv:1810.10997,
submitted (25 pages).
- De Rham cohomology of local cohomology groups with
support (with C.
Raicu), available upon request.
- Equivariant perverse sheaves on toric varieties (with
U. Walther), in progress.
- Characters of equivariant D-modules on affine spherical