Talks and Conerences
Events I am co-organising or co-organised:
Recent Talks(Summer semester 2021):
- H-principle for contanct and isocontact maps, July 2021, HU Berlin. (Notes)
- H-principle for open diffeomorphism invaraint differential relations and its applications, May 2021, HU Berlin. (Notes)
- Moser Trick and it's applications, HU student seminar on symplectic geometry, May 2021, HU Berlin. (Talk 1, Talk 2)
- J-holomorphic curves are very great: Gromov's non-squeezing theorem, 9th BMS student conference, 3rd-5th March 2021, Berlin. ( Slides of the first half of the talk)
- What is an ergodic decomposition of invariant measures?, What is...? Seminar, June 5 2020, Berlin.
- (Invited) Ergodic decomposition of invariant measures, working group seminar on symplectic geometry, University of Augsburg, Germany, May 18, 2020. Slides
- Novikov Rings and Floer homology for non-aspherical symplectic manifolds, Floer Homology Seminar, Humboldt University, Berlin, , November 19, 2019.
- Moduli spaces of holomorphic spheres, transversality and the image of the evaluation maps, Floer Homology Seminar, Humboldt University, Berlin, November 12, 2019.
Essays and notes from seminars: